Tuesday, September 13, 2011

I'm Hoping for a Chance to Enhance Beauty-Full You!

Beauty-Full Price List

Full Face Makeup- $40

Makeup Lesson- $30

Bridal Makeup & Trial- $75

Bridesmaids Makeup- $40

Just the Eyes- $20

Just the Face- $20

Eyebrow Shaping (mini tweeze, cut & shade-in)- $10

Hair (straighten or curl)- $20

Add ons

Travel fee- $5+

False Lashes- $5

Use Your Own False Lashes- $2

Nail Designs by Belle- $8

 Additional Perks- FREE!

Prep, Prime, & Set

Model-for-a-Day Pics (to add to my portfolio)

Use of Mainly MAC Products

Alcohol & Antimicrobial Sanitation Techniques

Fun =)
Can’t Wait to Make You Beauty-Full!

1 comment:

  1. Good morning, my name is Amy and I am manager of a website. I saw your site and would like exchange links with you. I can add your site in my blog so that our visits will increase.

    If these agree email me febstoreblog@gmail.com
    My site is www.febstore.com

    Best Regards
    Amy

    ReplyDelete