Monday, August 15, 2011

Sally Girl Hydrating Lip Gloss

Hey dolls!  So I am so freakin' excited to share this great find with y'all!  I found a mini lip gloss at Sally that is part of their "Sally Girl" collection and it impressed me so much, I decided to write a post dedicated to only it!  These glosses are orignally $0.99 each, but when I went in, there was a special for 6 Sally Girl items for $5 and so I got 4 mineral eyeshadows, a black eyeliner pen, and a pink lip gloss.  The lip gloss was the first item I tried and I LOVE IT!  (Maybe I'll do another post about the other products if I fall in love with them!)  It's so pigmented and moisturizing and very comfortable to wear!  They come in about 10 colors, so I'm sure you'll find at least 1 or 2 that you'll want/need to add to your collection.  Here are some pics of the glosses for your viewing pleasure.  (If you check out my "Casual Lunch Date" post, you'll see me wearing the pink gloss.)  Thanks for spending part of your evening with me!


No names, only numbers.  388459 for a pink blush!
388426 for a clear, pink shine!

Or, try layering them for an ultra-glossy lip look!  =)

No comments:

Post a Comment