Thursday, October 20, 2011

Best Long-Wearing Foundation

Aloha beauties!  I just wanted to write a beauty quickie to let y'all know about an amazing foundation that lasted all day long through a few of my Hawaiian vacation days (the days I actually wore makeup).  I didn't even have to use a primer either!  This wonderful foundation was MAC's Pro Longwear Foundation!  I went to a MAC counter in Hawaii and the girl gave me sample of this (in NC42) and she said that she loved it because it lasts through Hawaii's humidity- she wasn't kidding!  I applied it early morning around 8 am and after a day FULL of sightseeing and being outdoors in the heat, the foundation still looked good at 10 pm that night!  Craaaazy right?  I still have some of my sample left, so I'm going to also test it out at work under normal conditions and I'll let you know how that goes.  So far though, I am totally sold on this foundation and I will be purchasing it very soon!

Click on this link to get the scoop!

http://www.maccosmetics.com/product/shaded/158/10180/Pro-Longwear-SPF-10-Foundation/index.tmpl

1 oz. bottle - $29.50 (and the pump is already included!)

*Tip- Apply this with a dampened beautyblender sponge (stay tuned for a rave review on this) for a flawless complexion!

No comments:

Post a Comment