Friday, October 7, 2011

Cover Girl Intense Shadowblasts

Hey beauties!  OK so last night I went out and bought 3 more of these drugstore gems!  (Haha I love that phrase!)  I now own 4 of them and I will buy the other 2 very, very soon!  Here's the scoop:  These are lipgloss style cream eyeshadows which have primer built in.  They come in 6 colors: brown, blue, silver, pink, green, and beige.  I had the brown one for about a week and I used it a lot!  The application is easy, the wear time is all day, and the colors are so pretty!  They aren't as dark as the tube shows, but that's what I like about them...  They all give a pretty wash of color!  I haven't done this yet, but I am sure you could use these as primers for other shadows!  (Think Urban Decay Primer Potion in Sin and Greed style!)  These sell for $8 a piece, BUT there are buy one, get one 50% off sales at Walgreens, Rite Aid, KMart every week and you can clip $1 off coupons in every Sunday paper, so you'll be able to get these for very cheap!  I'll post a pic of the product for now and later on today when I put my makeup on, I'll snap another shot.

Thanks for reading and have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment