Since this is my first beauty blog, I thought it'd be fitting if I shared with you the brands that I adore the most so that you all know what I'm workin' with! =) I'll also list the products that I generally go running back to in these brands.
1. MAC- And not just 'cause it's the coolest brand either. I have been a loyal MAC customer for 14 years now, so I can definitely attest to their quality products. Must haves: EYESHADOW, BRUSHES, lipglass, lipstick, lip pencil, foundation, all powders, blush, mascara, fluidline, moisturizer, face wash... Let's just say, all of it! (There are only a few products by MAC that I dislike and I will share those with you sometime in a later blog.)
2. Benefit- Another brand I've used for a LONG time. Must haves: mascara, blush, lipstick, lipgloss, brow zings, moon beam, high beam.
3. Nars- I just bought my first products from them and I am completely impressed! Must haves: lipgloss, blush.
4. Flirt!- Exclusively at Kohl's, this brand will surprise you! A well-kept secret gem, indeed! I plan on dedicating an entire blog to it later! Must haves: eyeshadow, eye liner, lipgloss, lipstick, lip pencil, any gift set ('cause they are such a great buy)!
4. Revlon- I stand behind the drugstore brands as well! Revlon is actually the first makeup brand I ever used and I still use! Must haves: makeup brushes, liquid eyeliner, powder bronzer, powder and liquid illuminator, tweezers.
5. Sephora Brand- Let it be known that when I want to try and save money on a certain item, I check out the Sephora Brand item most identical to it and most of the time I am satisfied! Must haves: BRUSHES, lip pencil, powder.
6. Coastal Scents- I found out about this inexpensive makeup secret on YouTube and I am so ecstatic that I did! Must haves: BRUSHES, eyeshadow palette, blush palette.
7. Sigma Beauty- I will confess that I do not own any Sigma brushes (yet) because I am set with the brushes that I currently own, BUT I have had the pleasure of ordering and using these amazing brushes, and if I ever do need to replace my brushes, I would certainly not think twice about ordering from them! Must haves: BRUSHES.
These are just my top favorite brands of makeup and brushes. Thinking about it now, I do have favorite PRODUCTS from other brands, which I plan to write about in another blog. If you think I'm missing out on something wonderful, tell me about it! What are YOUR ultimate favorite brands?!