Monday, March 7, 2011

Beauty Quickie- Makeup Shopping Spree!

OK so don't tell my husband this, but since Ash Wednesday is coming very, very soon, I have felt the need to makeup shop A LOT more than usual to try and get it out of my system before I give it up entirely for lent this year.  I just can't help myself!  Plus, I don't want to be without any makeup necessity during those 40 days and 40 nights and/or be in a sticky situation where I can't go out and buy what I need!  Anyhow, here is a quick and dirty list of what I've bought this week so far!  Hope you all have a great week!  Not sure when a full length blog will come again since exams are coming up and I won't have time to write...  But, I will definitely fit in another beauty quickie one day soon though!

MAC Fluidline in Dipdown

MAC Select Sheer Foundation in NC 37

MAC Studio Careblend Pressed Powder in Medium Plus (*A new product, I cannot wait to try!)

Kiss Brand Luxury False Eyelashes- 4 pairs #'s 02, 03, 07 & 08.  On sale for $1.99 at your local Walgreens now!  They look super cute!

Revlon ColorBurst Lipstick in Peach- Love the way this formula feels on my lips!  Sheer and pretty, but remember that most sheer colors aren't that long lasting...  Beauty Mark: B+

Revlon Matte Lipstick in Nude Attitude

Revlon Colorstay Lipliner in Rose

Revlon PhotoReady Translucent Finisher- Matte setting powder with this line's signature sparkle/light-reflecting pigments.  Beauty Mark: A-

Revlon PhotoReady Compact Makeup in Cool Beige

Revlon Matte Blush in Wine with Everything- Matte blush indeed.  Pretty plum color!  Beauty Mark: B

Revlon Colorstay Liquid Eyeliner in Brownish Black and Black- Long lasting, intensely pigmented, classic liquid liners.  Beauty Mark: B+

L'oreal Lineur Intense in Carbon Black- Thanks Zee for the recommendation!

L'oreal De-Crease Eyeshadow Base- I read on ulta.com that this product is comparable to UD's primer...  I'll just have to test that out!

Rimmel 1000 Kisses Lip Pencil in Tiramisu and Spice- Super inexpensive and super pretty!  I am in love with both of these now!  The color selection of these liners is great too!  Beauty Mark: A

Wet n Wild coloricon Eyeshadows in Silent Treatment and Comfort Zone- Drugstore gems!  I've tried one of these palettes and I was super impressed!  I bought these palettes for $2.54 & $4.24 after my 15% off discount.  Such a great buy!  Thank you Zee for introducing these to me!  (Btw, check out my gorgeous friend Zee's YouTube page @ jzmalaia)

Maybelline Mineral Power Finishing Veil- I needed something that would just set my makeup without adding or taking away from my foundation's color and this does just that.  Great price tag too of $8.99!  Beauty Mark: A

Conair extreme focus Compact Mirror- Extra large, jumbo compact mirror with two maginfications: 1x and 10x!  Another one of those instances where something larger than usual turns out to be cute!

***This week's Beauty Deals & Steals- 40% off all Cover Girl Makeup @ Rite Aid!***

OK I think that's it for now...  Goodnight beauties!  =)

1 comment: