Friday, July 22, 2011

Easy Everyday Makeup

Hello Lovelies!  Today I'm finally going to post a few pics of me in a makeup look that I did!  The look I was going for was a natural, everyday look that you can wear out to run errands, have lunch with friends, or even to work!  I hope you like it and don't get scared of my big face in the close-up!  Love you!  (I will also list all products used.)


Face-
MAC Mineralize Satinfinish Fluid- NC42
MAC Pro Longwear Concealer- NC 35 (Great concealer!  My favorite ever.)
Benefit Bronzer- Hoola (I used to hate this product, but now I LOVE it!)
NARS Blush- Orgasm (I wanted to put to use the blush that everyone is crazy about.  So far, I like it.)

Eyes-
Ulta Ultimate Brows Brow Pencil- Warm Brown (I only use this pencil for the top of my brow.)
MAC Eyeshadow- Cork (To fill in the rest of my brow.)
MAC Fluidline- Dipdown (Something about brown eyeliner for everyday use...  It is Amazing!)
Shu Uemura Lash Curler- No mascara needed!

Lips-
Lipstix Lip Liner- Mocha Mauve (Lipstix is my friend's own makeup line and it is very cute!  Ask me for more info!)
MAC Lipstick- Faux (My all-time favorite color.)
Lipstix Lipstick- Mauvelous
NARS Lipgloss- Orgasm (Had to match of course.)


Close-up to really see the colors.  Hope you like this look!  P.S.  I'm not wearing that shirt out.  It's one of Seth's old tees that I wear for sleeping!  Have a good weekend!


2 comments:

  1. I love this. :) You're so pretty! <3 -- Rhea N.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Rhea- You are so sweet! I guess that's why they call you Cupcake Brat! =P

    ReplyDelete