Monday, July 11, 2011

I got lucky and scored a MAC brush 235 yesterday!

So happy to have bought this limited edition brush from MAC!  Funny story, I had dinner with a couple of my girlfriends yesterday, and oops! I forgot my wallet...  But, I did still have my Macy's card, so I headed over with the hopes of finding this brush (#235- $30), and guess what?  I got their very last one!  Yay!  Why is it so awesome?  Well, it's a duo fiber eye shadow brush that has synthetic hair on one side and real [probably goat] hair on the other.  I bought it to use for my concealing needs and after trying it today I must say that I am very satisfied with my purchase!  If you haven't gotten one already, head over to your nearest MAC counter and buy one too, because it's already sold out online.  Check out the rest of this amazing collection too, called "Semi-Precious Colour and Skin"!  Goodnight beauties!



No comments:

Post a Comment